What are the symptoms of acid reflux disease?
Common symptoms of acid reflux are:
* Heartburn -- a burning pain or discomfort that may move from your stomach to your abdomen or chest, or even up into your throat
* Regurgitation -- a sour or bitter-tasting acid backing up into your throat or mouth
Other symptoms of acid reflux disease include:
* Bloody or black stools or bloody vomiting
* Dysphagia -- a narrowing of your esophagus, which creates the sensation of food being stuck in your throat
* Hiccups that don't let up
* Weight loss for no known reason
* Wheezing, dry cough, hoarseness, or chronic sore throat
Acid Reflux Disease.